McNichols-Puritan-Livernois Community Council
UDM's commitment to its neighborhood is reflected in its relationship with the McNichols-Livernois-Puritan Community Council (MPLCC). Neighborhood residents have more library privileges than other guest users.
- MPLCC residents may apply for complimentary library cards; the regular fee for guest cards is $50/year.
- MPLCC residents may borrow five items at one time for a period of 21 days; the loan period cannot be renewed. Regular guest privileges permit only three items to be borrowed.
- MPLCC residents have access to InterLibrary Loan services (ILL) at cost. Regular guest privileges do not include access to ILL services.
- Photocopying and printing from computer workstations is available for $.10/copy. Photocopiers are coin-operated; print cards for use with computer workstations are available from the Circulation Desk for $1.00 for 10 copies of $5.00 for 50 copies.
- All other services, including transparencies and spiral binding, are charged to all users at cost recovery prices.