Conference Room Policy
MCNICHOLS CAMPUS LIBRARY CONFERENCE ROOM
THIRD FLOOR, ROOM 324
Conference Room availability:
- Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 9:45 pm
- Friday, 9:00 am-4:45 pm
- Saturday - Sunday, Closed
The key for access will be available:
- Monday - Friday, 8:45 am - 4:45 pm, Cataloging Department, 3rd floor across from conference room
- Monday - Thursday, 5:00 pm - closing, Check Out & Customer Service Desk
- Reservations for the use of the conference room will be through the Office of the Dean of University Libraries (313 993-1091).
- Arrangements for the use of the conference room must be made at least two days in advance.
- Arrangements for the room will be on a first come, first serve basis; no attempt will ever be made to relocate a user for the sake of another party.
- Classes may not be regularly scheduled in this room.
- Library personnel who may wish to use the conference room must make arrangements through the Dean's Office.
- The library does not provide refreshments.