About the Instructional Design Studio
Instructional Design Studio provides leadership and serves as a catalyst in its mission to:
- serve as an information hub or center for media and technology related curricular concerns;
- provide media and technology support, resources, and expertise;
- enhance access to UDM Libraries' unique collections through digitization and the development and management of digital special collection tools;
- produce and provide media materials and technology resources for instructional purposes;
- identify and implement appropriate media and instructional technologies;
- train faculty in the use of instructional software and integrate technology into the curriculum.
enabling the University and its community to facilitate teaching and enhance learning with such quality and innovation that a new expectation of excellence will be defined at University of Detroit Mercy.
Where are we?
Looking for the Instructional Design Studio? Here's where you'll find us and when we're available.