Currently enrolled UDM students, faculty, and staff may renew materials.
Renewals may be initiated in person, online from the library portal,or by phone (McNichols Campus at 313 993-1795; Dental Campus at 313 494-6901)
Renewals are allowed only:
- if the item has not been requested by another user, that is, on hold or recall
- if the item is not overdue and does not have outstanding fines
- if the number of allowed renewals has not been reached, or
- if there is a no block on the requestor's record (e.g., for overdue materials or unpaid fines or lost item charges).
Renewals may be initiated online; select My Library Account from the library catalog page to begin the renewal process.
You will need the 14-digit barcode (starting 21723000...) from your UDM ID or library card to access your account. If you are unable to renew materials online, call the Circulation Department during library hours at one of the numbers listed above for assistance.
Renewals are allowed online only:
- if the item is not overdue
- if the there is no block on the requester's record (e.g., for overdue materials or unpaid fines or lost item charges)
- if the item has not been requested by another user, that is, on hold or recall, or
- if the number of allowed renewals has not been reached
Courtesy notices are mailed or emailed to the user when an item is several days overdue; it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the library has a current address.